Article 43 of 10770 articles posted under "Harassment and Discrimination"

CSX-Sucks!

Name: testing 123
E-mail: wildcatter@mopac.com
Employed as: Locomotive Engineer, for Less than 1 year
Posted: 04 November 2019

gjEJGEGegmegemgemememg
mgemgegmeg
emge
gmg
GGME
GEg
gme
gmmg

YOU COWARDS NEED A GOOD WILDCAT STRIKE, AND IF YOU CAN SURVIVE 2 WEEKS,
YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT!

BUT WHO CAN SURVIVE 2 WEEKS? ONLY 10% OF YOU, BECAUSE THE OTHER 90%
DON'T HAVE THE DISCIPLINE TO SAVE!

don't click here