Article 2046 of 15933 articles posted under "Courtesy and Professionalism, CSX Style"


Name: Training
Employed as: APE, for Less than 1 year
Posted: 15 April 2018

To the person paying $6500 for training to get a railway job, you can
claim that on you income tax and make that money back in a short time.
A person that goes to a trade school or college for up to four years
pays a hell of a lot more. And when not in school working minimum wage
job to keep paying tuition. I work for the railway, I donít know why
you are looking for sympathy!!  And on the railway you have better job
security than most any other employer. When you have a democratic
goverment that pays for all these people with five kids or more to be
on welfare, the tax payers pay for all the freebies these bums get.
With trump he has saved lots of tax payers money by cutting these bums
off welfare. The middle class people have always paid the bill for the
rich and the poor. Enjoy your life the best way you can pal. Time flys.

don't click here