Here's how it works:
Your e-mail address is considered confidential, and we will NEVER let it fall into
the grubby hands of spammers, employers or anyone.
- You already have an e-mail account, and you need another one like you need a hole in your head.
- It took you almost a year to remember some gibberish e-mail address, like "email@example.com", but that's where you get all of your mail.
- You want to have a simple, easy to remember address, but you don't want check another mailbox, or remember another password.
- Just pick a "handle" to be your_name@CSX-Sucks.com. (Your handle may contain any combination of letters and numbers. Underscores (_) may be used also, but not at the beginning or end of a handle. Letters are not case sensitive.)
- Pick an address where you already check your mail.
- After activation, all mail sent to your_name@CSX-Sucks.com address will be automatically forwarded to your other account.
- Depending on what mail client you use (Outlook, Messenger, Yahoo!, Hotmail, etc), you should be able to set your From: address or your Reply-to: address to your_name@CSX-Sucks.com.
- If your e-mail address ever changes, you can still keep your_name@CSX-Sucks.com, and have it forward to any address you want. Click here to update.
Your account will be active as soon as you receive a confirmation email. Please send
a message to your new address to make sure that it is working.
Let us know if you have any problems with this service.